ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) is Europe’s largest interdisciplinary science meeting. It brings together over 4,500 leading thinkers, innovators, policy makers, journalists and educators from more than 90 countries, to discuss current and future breakthroughs in contemporary science. In July 2016 Manchester will proudly be the first UK city to host the meeting.
- Manchester’s new ambassadors: former Man United footballer, illustrator and women’s rights activist in group of six new city representatives
- Manchester ‘Mbassadors’ Seek to Put Region on the Map
- University of Manchester Graphene Partnership Set to Revolutionise Air Travel
- Global Ambassador Wayne Jones Awarded OBE for Services to the North West
- Manchester Named in Lonely Planet’s Top 10 Travel Destinations in the World